Looking for vShare Market App? If yes, then you have reached the right place. From our website, you can download vShare for iOS, Android, and PC for absolutely free! The vShare app has emerged as one of the best marketplaces for new apps, games, and other interesting stuff that you can’t find on mainstream App Stores like Google PlayStore or the Apple App Store. In this post, we are going to tell you everything that you need to know about this amazing app market. So, without any further ado let’s get started!
A Brief Information About vShare:
vShare is a third party app market that allows you to download premium games, apps, and much more. The app is free to use and works on all platforms including Android, iOS, and PC. These are some of the features of the vShare app: –
- Create your own app market and upload your apps on vShare.
- Download apps and games from various sources. You can also get modded apps and games that can provide you with some premium features.
- The best part is that all the apps present on vShare are completely free to download and use!
So, that’s an introduction to the vShare app. Let’s look at some of the other apps that are pretty similar to the vShare app.
How to Download & Install vShare For iOS?
The vShare Market app is no longer available on unjailbroken iOS devices. So, in order to install it you will first need to jailbreak your device. If you don’t want to jailbreak your device, you can simply try the vShare Alternatives that we have provided below.
If you have a jailbroken iOS device, simply follow the steps provided below to install vShare on your iOS device. Just follow this Cydia Tweaks to install Ext3nder app.
- Install Ext3nder app from Cydia (repo: https://midnightchip.github.io/repo/).
- Download the vShare.ipa file from our site.
Download For iOS
- Open the location of the download ipa file and copy the file from there.
- Paste the file into the Extender -> Imported folder.
- Now open the Extender app and go to Imported section. Click on the IPA file that you want to install and select ‘Install’.
- That’s it. The app will start to install now. Launch the app after it gets installed.
How to Download & Install vShare For Android?
The vShare Market App is not available on Google PlayStore anymore. But don’t worry because you can easily download it from our website using the links provided below. Let’s look at how you can install the vShare Market App for Android.
- Use the links provided on our page to start downloading the vShare Market App.
Download For Android
- Open the downloaded file by tapping on it. The installation process will now begin.
- Click on Install. Keep in mind that you have to allow installing from unknown sources in order to install this application. To do that go to Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources and enable it. After that carry on with the installation again.
- The installation will now start. Wait for it to complete.
- Open the vShare app and enjoy downloading free games and app from vShare.
How to Download & Install vShare For Windows?
The process of installing vShare on your PC is pretty similar. All you need is an Android Emulator. In this tutorial, we will use the BlueStacks Emulator.
- Step 1: Download and install BlueStacks emulator from their official website.
Download For Windows
- Step 2: Download the vShare.apk file from the links provided on our site.
- Step 2: Launch the Bluestacks emulator and sign in using your Google Account.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘+’ sign provided on the bottom right corner of the emulator.
- Step 4: Browse to the download vShare.apk file and select it.
- Step 5: The installation process will now begin. Wait for it to complete.
- Step 6: Launch the app.
Best vShare Alternatives for Android, iOS & PC:
Lately, many vShare users have reported about the crashing and hanging issues of the vShare app. So, it’s high time you start looking for some vShare Alternatives. There are plenty of apps present on the Internet that can provide you the same features that you enjoyed on vShare. So, let’s have a look at some of these vShare alternatives.
One of the best alternatives to the vShare app. Aptoide is a similar third-party app market that is available on all the platforms. You can even create your own store and publish apps on it using the Aptoide Uploader.
Hipstore is famous for providing premium iOS and Android apps for absolutely free. It has a huge collection of apps that you would love to try. Hipstore is available on Android, iOS, and PC.
AppValley contains a large database of modded and hacked apps and games. These hacked and modded apps and games can provide you with features that you never imagined of having in a free app. So, don’t forget to try the AppVally Market.
This app is only available on jailbreaked device. This only means that there is a huge collection of pirated apps, and free premium apps that you can download from AppAddict. If you have a jailbreaked device then don’t forget to give this app a try.
So, that was all that you need to know about the vShare Application. If you liked this post then don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you have any queries or suggestion then feel free to comment below in the comments section. We will try to resolve your query. Stay tuned for more posts and news related to vShare. Thanks for reading. Goodbye!